Top 7 Black And Decker Chain Saws
624 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER LCS1020B 10-Inch Lithium Ion Chainsaw, 20-volt, Baretool
The BLACK+DECKER LCS1020B 10-inch 20v MAX Lithium Chainsaw is a bare tool item that operates with a 20v max lithium battery – (bare tool items do not include a battery). This saw offers a 10″ premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain that provides smooth and fast cuts. The tool-free blade tension system allows for improved ease of use and quick adjustments and it has a lightweight design for ease of maneuverability and reduced fatigue at only 7.2 Pounds. The wrap around bale handle provides increased control and comfort. And, as an added features, this unit has an improved oiling system with a clear window to gauge oil level. Battery sold separately.
2. BLACK+DECKER LCS1240 40-volt Cordless Chainsaw, 12-Inch
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12″ premium bar and chain. Automatic oiling system
- Suitable for pruning branches and cutting fallen limbs
- Tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments. 40V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery provides over 60 4×4 pine lumber cuts on average per single charge
- Full wrap around handle for comfortable cutting in different orientations
The BLACK+DECKER LCS1240 12″ 40V Cordless Chainsaw features a 40V MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life – it stays charged up to 5x longer. It has a 12″ Oregon low-kickback bar and chain which provides smooth and fast cuts. The tool-free chain tensioning allows for quick and easy chain adjustments, and it also features a lightweight design for ease of use and maneuverability. The automatic oiling system ensures constant bar and chain lubrication, and the wrap around bale handle provides increased control and comfort. The standard charger provided will charge a fully depleted battery in about 4-5 hours. 1. Plug the charger into an appropriate outlet before inserting the battery pack. 2. Insert the battery pack into the charger. 3. The green LED will flash indicating that the battery is being charged. 4. The completion of charge is indicated by the green LED remaining on continuously. The pack is fully charged and may be used at this time or left on the charger. Included Components: Battery Charger Bar + Chain Scabbard; Power Source: Cordless
3. BLACK+DECKER LLP120 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Alligator Lopper
- Innovative clamping jaws grab and cut in one easy motion for the ultimate in controlled cutting
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Get up to 150 cuts of 1-1/2-inch branches per charge
- Ideal tool for pruning tree branches up to 4 inches in diameter
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charger
The Black & Decker LBXR20 20 Volt MAX Extended Run Time Lithium Battery is compatible with the 20-Volt MAX line of power and gardening tools. These batteries have been formulated for longer runtime and improved performance. This battery is compatible with cordless tool models BDC120VA100, BDCDMT120, BDCDMT120-2, BDCDMT120F, BDCDMT120IA, BDCF20, BDH2000SL, LD3K220, LCC220, LCS120, LCS120B, LD120VA, LDX120C, LDX120PK, LDX120SB, LDX220SB, LDX220SBFC, LGC120, GLC120B, LHT210, LHT2220, LHT2220B, LLP120, LLP120B, LPHT120, LPHT120B, LPP120, LPP120B, LST220, LSW120, LSW20, LSW20B, SSL20SB, SSL20SB-2. Included Components: LGC120 Alligator(R) Lopper, (1) Charger, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) Wrench, (1) Oil Bottle Bar and Chain; Power Source: Cordless
An ideal tool for pruning tree branches up to 4 inches in diameter, cutting branches into manageable pieces, and cutting of fallen branches after storms, the Black & Decker LLP120 cordless alligator lopper provides powerful, fast cutting and its innovative clamping jaws grab and cut in one easy motion. It also includes a heavy duty cutting bar and chain to deliver fast cutting of thick branches and logs.
It’s powered by a 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery that offers a longer lifespan and retains its charge 5x longer than similar 18-volt NiCad batteries–and you won’t be limited by an extension cord. You’ll get up to 150 cuts of 1-1/2-inch branches per charge. The battery is also designed with 50 percent less battery weight, and the unit weighs a total of 6.8 pounds with battery installed.
Offering the ultimate in controlled cutting, the alligator lopper’s rugged metal guards cover the jaws to protect you from the cutting chain and immediately snap back over the blades once the cut is complete. And the jaws won’t skip around like chainsaws when starting to cut. The alligator lopper cuts side-to-side instead of from top-to-bottom as with traditional chainsaws–preventing burying the cutting chain in the dirt as the chain cuts though, which can quickly dull a regular chainsaw.
The included Energy Star-qualified charger will charge a fully depleted battery in about 8 hours. You can also swap the battery among your other Black & Decker cordless lawn tools that are compatible with 20-volt MAX lithium-ion batteries.
What’s in the Box
LLP120 20-volt MAX lithium-ion cordless alligator lopper; LBXR20 battery; LCS20 battery charger; wrench; bar and chain; oil bottle; operating instructions
About Black & Decker
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware, and other home improvement products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. When users need to get work done, they trust Black & Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably.
LLP120 Cordless Alligator Lopper
- Patented clamping jaws grab and cut limbs and brush in one easy motion
- 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery provides longer battery, life year after year
- Cuts branches and logs up to 4 inches thick
- Dual-hand switches must be actuated for cutting to prevent accidental starting
- Scissor-action makes cutting branches effortless
- Weighs 6.8 pounds
- Energy Star rated
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
4. Oregon CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chainsaw
- Includes 18” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain in 3 seconds or less.
- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- Easy to assemble
- just put the tensioner on the guide bar and the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chain brake for added safety
5. Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 4.0 AH Battery Included 20312
- Our Greenworks Brushless motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system offering a range of tools to Choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance
- oil tank: translucent
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working. One battery powers more than 25 tools. Battery capacity
- Chain brake and low kickback chain for increased user safety. Electronic chain brake prevents from accidental kick-backs.Saw Pitch:0.375 inches
We are taking our Lithium-Ion technology to the next level and giving you the gas comparable alternative chainsaw solution you have been looking for with up to 30% more torque and up to 70% less vibration than gas powered chainsaws. GreenWorks NEW G-MAX 16-inch DigiPro Chainsaw is powered with our innovative brushless technology allowing for longer life, greater efficiency and less noise with more torque–making this the first battery powered chainsaw that can replace your gas. The perfect chainsaw for users of all experience, whether it is your first time or a veteran this chainsaw features a heavy duty Oregon bar and chain, .0375 chain pitch, chain brake, metal bucking spikes and an automatic oiler to make this easy to use while providing the high performance needed to get your yard work done quickly and efficiently. Once you have tried our NEW DigiPro Chainsaw you will not want to go back to mixing gas and oil. Our NEW DigiPro Brushless System will offer gas comparable performance lawn tools for the serious lawn care enthusiast.
From the Manufacturer
We are taking our Lithium-Ion technology to the next level and giving you the gas comparable alternative chainsaw solution you have been looking for. Make your life easier with this cordless GreenWorks DigiPro G-MAX 16-inch Chainsaw. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life and up to 30% more torque, it also creates less noise and lower vibration for user comfort–making this the first battery powered chainsaw that can replace your old gas chainsaw. This is the perfect chainsaw for users of all experience, whether it is your first time or a veteran, you can get started within seconds compared to the hard to manage pull cords, the mixing of oil and gas, the fumes and the mess. Featuring a heavy duty 16-inch Oregon bar and chain, .0375 chain pitch, safety chain brake, metal bucking spikes and an automatic oiler, you will find the torque and durability of this chainsaw to meet your expectations. And whether it’s chores around the home or natural disaster clean up, our G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion System will make your life easier. Once you have tried this DigiPro Chainsaw you will not want to go back to mixing gas and oil. Available with a G-MAX 40V 4ah Li-Ion Battery or Tool Only, the G-MAX System is compatible with 14 different lawn tools to offer a complete yard work solution for the serious lawn care home owner. When looking for the right gas comparable lawn tools, GreenWorks G-MAX System is the right solution to turn to with the power and performance, longer run time and versatility to get the job done.
6. DEWALT DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless 16" Cordless Chainsaw Kit (3.0AH)
- Low Kick Back 16″ Oregon Bar and Chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Tool-Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- Auto-Oiling for continuous lubrication. Quarter-turn oil cap for quick oil re-fills
- Chain brake for kick back protection
- Lightweight and ergonomic design. Weight is 12.2 pounds
The DEWALT DCCS670X1 60v MAX Brushless Chainsaw with 3.0AH battery features a low kick-back 16″ Oregon Bar and Chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications. It also offers a chain brake for added kick back protection. A tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob allows for proper bar clamping force. This chainsaw also features auto-oiling for continuous lubrication, with a quarter-turn oil cap for quick oil re-fills. Up to 70 cuts per charge (on a 6″ x 6″ pressure treated pine wood). Specifications: Bar length at 16.0 inches, Bar type – Oregon, 3.0ah Amp hour, unit weight at only 12.2 lbs. Backed by Dewalt’s 3 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) DCCS670 Brushless Chainsaw, 1) 60V MAX 3AH battery, 1) Charger, 1) Hard bar cover.
7. Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw with Auto-Tension
- Automatic, tool-free chain tension system
- Automatic chain Lubrication with oil lever indicator
- Compact and light weight design
- Includes Battery indicator for quick Battery life review.
- 20V Battery and charger included. Share Battery across multiple WORX tools within the 20V power share platform
WORX 10″ cordless chain saw boosts the 20V Power share platform with innovative technology. The patented tool-free auto chain tension system prevents over tightening & keeps optimal chain tension while cutting. Combined with an automatic oiling system with indicator & a compact design allows this saw to be practical in any quick clean up or pruning task.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Chain Saws for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!