783 reviews analysed
1. (Pack Of 6) 60PAR30/FL 120V – 60 Watt High Output (75W Replacement) PAR30 Flood Short Neck – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
(Pack Of 6) 60PAR30/FL 120V – This KOR 60-Watt PAR30 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR30 will fit wherever the R30 or BR30 fits, and the PAR30 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR30 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 60W PAR30 floods uses only 60 Watts and replaces the 75-Watt PAR30 – 75PAR30 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
2. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
3. Sylvania 14502 50 Watt PAR20 Narrow Flood Light Bulb / 30 Degree Beam Spread / 120 Volt / 50PAR20 6-PACK
4. GE Energy Efficient Halogen PAR20 Light Bulb, 1 Year Life, Indoor Floodlight, 38 Watt, 490 Lumens, 2 Pack
38w, 490 lumens, Energy-efficient Halogen Indoor Floodlight. 1 year life based on 3 hours use per day.
5. GE Lighting 69163 38-watt 490-Lumen Energy-Efficient Halogen Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base (6 Pack)
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50×39)
- Indoor Floodlight, 1500 hrs, Sodalime glass.
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.58 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR20 indoor floodlight with medium base for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
Pack includes 6 bulbs. Features. Type – par 20 halogen flood bulb. For indoor use. Accent flood light bulb. Energy saving. Maximum overall length – 3.13 in. Medium base. 490 lumens. 1500 hours. 38 watts. Voltage – 120V. Dimension – 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 in. Item weight – 0.2 lbs. BASE: medium skirt (E26/50×39) indoor floodlight, 1500 hrs., soda lime glass. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage.
6. Ge Halogen Par Flood Bulb Flood 80 W 1600 Lumens 3000K 2 Pack
GE, 66282; 80PARH1100F30, 80W, PAR38, Halogen, Flood Light, 30 Degree Beam, E26 Medium Base, MOL: 5″, Rated Life: 1100 hours, Lumens: 1600, For Indoor & Outdoor Use. 2 per pack.
7. Par20 Bulbs, 2 Pack 120V 50W Par20 Flood Light Bulbs, E26 Medium Base Long Lasting Life High Output Reflector Flood Lights -Warm Light
- 1,【PREMIUM QUALITY】: 2 pack par20 narrow flood reflector, high quality Eco-halogen, RoHS& CE certified, it can switch on and off about 6000 times, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- 2,【HIGH OUTPUT & EXCELLENT COLOR RENDERING】: 120V, 50W, High Output 700 Lumens, 3000k brilliant warm white light, creates a cosy & relaxing atmosphere.
- 3,【EASY REPLACING AND INSTALLATION】: This halogen par20 fits perfectly in any E26 medium Screw base sockets (26mm Diameter), also direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps, this par20 bulb 50w are No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable!
- 4,【WIDELY APPLICATION】: par20 120v Often used for Small 4” Recessed Can Lights, Track Lights, Spot Lights, Accent Lighting, Range Hood Lights, Pendants, Landscape Lights and General Lighting Usage
- 5,【LIFETIME SERVICE】Please shop with confidence, you have it covered by a full money-back and replacement service, on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our par20 50w halogen bulbs.
VINACO provides a lifetime guarantee on our par20 flood 50w. You will have full refund or return as you wish during the guarantee periods.
Bulbs shape: PAR20
Base Type: E26 Medium Screw base
Color: 3000K (Warm White)
Beam angle: 40 degree
Bulb size: 3.1x 2.5 inch
Pack Of 2 par20 dimmable bulbs, Eco-Friendly Packaging and Fast Delivery
8. Par 20 3 Pack FL25 50PAR20/FL 50 Watt Halogen Spot Light Bulb Replacement 120V 130V Base Flood Beam Lighting Range Hood Oven PAR20 Reflector Excel Bulbs DL Kitchen Bathroom Ceiling Can Lamp 50W E26 3P
- LONG LIFETIME – GET 3 BULBS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 – Ideal Replacement for any PAR20 Recessed Fixture
- EASY INSTALLATION – 50 Watt PAR20 halogen flood light bulb direct replacements
- PLUG AND PLAY FOR ANY PAR20 LAMP – E26 edison screw fitting – 3000k warm white
- Direct replacements for all E26 and E27 fittings and sockets
- Outdoor and indoor use – retail price at local vendors is 10+ tax each
130V halogen PAR20 lamps for your replacements of all types of light from conventional to unique and specialty lights Perfect replacement halogen light bulbs for multiple uses including: cabinet , closet , outdoor , home, office, ceiling , stores , desk , floor , restaurants , schools . bulbs are brand new and high brightness and long life. All of our halogen lamps are Dimmable and can be used in conventional incandescent dimmers. Your Local stores sell similar lamps for 10+ tax per bulb. ********** PACK OF 6 **********
9. Par 20 3 Pack FL25 35PAR20/FL 35 Watt Halogen Spot Light Bulb Replacement 120V 130V Base Flood Beam Lighting Range Hood Oven PAR20 Reflector Excel Bulbs DL Kitchen Bathroom Ceiling Can Lamp 35W E26 3P
- 2.5″ Diameter x 3.25″ Length – EXTRA LONG LIFETIME – High Output 35W Premium Tungsten Halogen Filaments – Easily Replaces 50W Bulbs And Save Big On Power Cost
- FRESH CLEAR LIGHT OUTPUT – High CRI That Bring Out The Natural Hue Of Everything – Something That LED Lighting Just Cannot Acheive
- EASY REPLACING AND INSTALLATION – Easily Fits Your Standard Edison E26 Screw Thread And Provides A Warm And Clear White Lighting To Your Recessed Lighting
- FUNCTIONAL AND SAFE – Fully Dimmable And Instant Light Up – IR UV Free For Peace Of Mind For You And Your Family
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF – Use In Winter Nights To Save Heating Cost – Outdoor And Indoor Use – Retail Price At Local Vendors Is $10+ Tax Each
Less Frequent Bulb Replacements With A Energy Efficient Halogen , Sounds Good ? Well Look No Further – The 12Vmonster PAR20 Halogens Light Bulbs Are Ideal For Various Settings In Homes Or Businesses
Recessed can lighting are getting more more popular and now found in multiple locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dens, hallways etc. and those are only indoor locations were homes. They are also popular in commercial , retail and office setting. With all those recessed lighting, it can be a real pain to change light bulbs constantly – which is why you should choose the 12Vmonster PAR20 halogen light bulb as your replacement
✓ High quality tungsten filament for maximum lifetime – rated up to 6000 hours with over 80% brightness and end-of-life.
✓ Frustration free packaging that is environmentally friendly
✓ When installed – Halogen light bulbs are a great way to save on heating cost during winter , as the heat generated can contribute to the ambient temperature.
✓ Fully dimmable and works with any dimmer
✓ Mercury IR free
For the utmost peace of mind and longer-lasting light bulbs – think 12Vmonster and choose the 12Vmonster 35W PAR20 now!
10. Philips 213587-70T60/HEA/WH 120V A Line Halogen Light Bulb
70 watt – 120 volt – T60 – Medium Screw (E26) Base – 2,900K – White – Halogena – Energy Advantage | Philips Halogen Incandescent Light Bulb
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Halogen Fl 25 Beam 50W 120V 080530A03 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!