Top 10 Ge Profile Exhaust Fan Jv394ssb
572 reviews analysed
1. Broan 678 Ventilation Fan and Light Combination, 50 CFM and 2.5-Sones
- BROAN Ventilation Fan with Light eliminates humidity from laundry rooms, tobacco smoke from rec rooms, fumes from workshops, or cooking fumes from kitchens
- For installation in ceilings up to a 12/12 pitch. Sturdy key-holed mounting brackets available for quick and accurate installation
- Built-in, shatter-resistant light-diffusing lens accepts up to 100-watt incandescent bulb (sold separately)
- Use with BROAN Model 68W (White) or 68V (Ivory) two-function control (available separately). 50 CFM 2.5 Sones
- Classic white polymeric grille bright 100-watt lighting capacity. Bulb not included. 100-Watt lighting, type IC (Insulation Contact). 5-3/4-by-8-by-8-1/4-inch housing
- Has plug-in, permanently lubricated motor and shatter-resistant light diffusing lens
- Comes with 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Broan features classic ventilation fan/light combinations which easily fit any decor. Why stop at just powerful ventilation when you can add extra lighting to help brighten any room?
Designed for double duty, the Broan Ceiling-Mount Ventilation Fan with Light removes stale, humid air and brightens your room at the same time. Broan ceiling-mounted fan/light combos are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, so you’ll be sure to find the perfect fixture for your home.
By removing odors and eliminating moisture, this fan improves air quality and decreases overall humidity levels.
This type IC fan is quick and easy to install. View larger.
Improves Air Quality and Prevents Damage
A Broan ceiling-mount fan should be an integral part of every home’s ventilation system. By removing odors and eliminating moisture, this fan improves air quality and decreases overall humidity levels. Keeping a room well ventilated with a Broan ceiling-mount fan prevents damage to building materials and also prevents mold and mildew growth.
Plug-In, Lubricated Motor Performs Powerfully
Thanks to the convenience of a permanently lubricated, plug-in motor and efficient polymeric fan impeller, the Broan Ventilation Fan with Light is both powerful and reliable. UL-listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit, this fan can be used with an optional two-function wall control. It also features a matte white polymeric grille that is impervious to the bathroom environment and complements virtually any decor.
Polymeric Duct Connectors and Tapered Sleeves for Easy Installation
Quick to install, this type IC (Insulation Contact) fan offers polymeric duct connectors with tapered sleeves for easy, positive ducting.
Bright, 100-Watt Lighting
More than just a ventilation fan, this device also serves as a light fixture with the capacity for a 100-watt incandescent bulb (bulb not included). Its shatter-resistant, light-diffusing lens ensures even light distribution and safety.
The Broan Ventilation Fan with Light is backed by a one-year warranty.
About Broan: Over 75 Years of Innovation
The Broan story began in 1932, when Henry Broan developed and manufactured the Motordor Fan, which provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, and it employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products, including range hoods, ventilation fans, and indoor air-quality products. The company also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors, and speakers.
What’s in the Box
Broan Ventilation Fan with Light and installation instructions.
Ventilation and Bath Fans with Lights
|120||1.6||2.5||50||Square||100-watt bulb (not included)|
|120||2.0||3.5||70||Square||100-watt bulb (not included)|
|120||1.9||3.5||100||Round||100-watt bulb and 7-watt nightlight (not included)|
2. Schaefer VK8 Versa-Kool 8" Deep Guard Greenhouse Circulation Fan, Made in USA, Horizontal Airflow, 1/100 HP, 450CFM, L-Shape Mount Included, White
- VERSA-KOOL CIRCULATION FAN DIMENSIONS: 11″L x 10″H, Weight 8 lbs.
- FAN BLADES: Includes 5 Aluminum Metallic Blades, Powder Coated Steel White Guard. 450 CFM-Free Air
- FAN CONTROL & MOUNT: 1-Speed, Circulation Fan with Ceiling Mount Included (VS12FMT)
- (1) 5 Foot Wired Cord Included, 115 Volts, 1/100 hp, 1550 Max RPM
- UL/CSA Certified Motor, MATERIALS: Steel, FINISH: White
Reduce heat stress and improve air quality with Schaefer’s uniquely designed circulation fans. Unrivaled in the market, these fans are engineered to produce greater air movement and superior cooling no matter the application. You don’t hear them. You don’t see them. You only feel them! Also known as Horizontal Air Flow (HAF) fans, these fans move air in a coherent horizontal pattern creating a gentle ‘racetrack’ air flow pattern needed in greenhouses to maximize heat distribution and humidity control by mixing the air, from ceiling to floor. Features and Benefits: Deep guard design for unmatched performance, low noise levels, and safety without sacrificing airflow; Matched high-quality motors and blades for maximum efficiency; Powder-coated steel guards for increased durability and corrosion resistance; Hot dipped galvanized guards on VK12-GA and VK20-GA models for even greater rust protection; Powder coated steel mounting bracket and power cord included; Wide variety of mounting options available for flexible and easy installation; Variable speed controls available; Misting kits available for even greater cooling.
3. Holmes Window Fan with Twin 6-Inch Reversible Airflow Blades, White
- Dual-blade operation for a powerful, cooling breeze
- Two speed settings and manual-reverse airflow control
- Water-resistant motors are safe to use during rainy weather
- Designed to fit most double-hung and slider windows
- Adjustable extender screen and extender panel help secure fan in larger windows
- Ideal for large rooms up to 500 sq. ft.
The Holmes 7-Inch Twin Window Fan with Reversible Air Blades helps to maintain your comfort level with two speed settings. Manually reverse your fan to intake fresh air and exhaust stale air. It is designed to fit most double-hung and slider windows and includes an adjustable extender screen and extender panel.
4. Broan Manufacturing L300 Broan Lo Sone Exhaust Fan 300 Cfm 8
5. Iliving 16 Inch Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, Wall-Mounted, 16"
- 16 inch variable speed shutter exhaust fan with automatic Shutters
- UL listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- Variable speed functionality with the purchase of the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller. Speed controller sold separately
- 120 Volts, 1/20 HP, 0.85 amp, 1550 rpm, 1280 CFM
The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwire. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a single Speed model. The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. For variable Speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately.
6. Broan AE110 Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan, 110 CFM 1.0 Sones
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side
- Reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models
- Ezduct connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- Ul listed for use over tubs and showers with a gfci circuit
Keep your bathroom fog-free with the broan-nutone ae110 energy star fan. This bathroom fan is energy star qualified. It boasts 110 cfm that quickly reduces humidity and fogged mirrors in bathrooms as large as 105 square feet. This bathroom exhaust fan features an innovative ezduct connector that may be installed room-side for an easy retrofit installation. It has a clean look, foldable mounting ears, and true seal damper technology that reduces air leakage. This item includes a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty. About broan-nutone ventilation: broan-nutone has been leading the industry since 1932 in producing innovative ventilation products and built-in convenience products, all backed by superior customer service. Today, they’re headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, employing more than 3200 people in eight countries. They’ve become north America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products and the industry leader for range hoods, ventilation fans, and heater/fan/light combination units. They are proud that more than 80 percent of their products sold in the united states are designed and manufactured in the u’s, With u’s And imported parts. Broan-nutone is dedicated to providing revolutionary products to improve the indoor environment of your home, in ways that also help preserve the outdoor environment. Dimensions: 11.5L x 12w x 5.75H in.. 110 Cfm reduces humidity in 105-sq.-Ft. Room. Room-side retrofit installations. True seal damper technology reduces air leakage.
7. MaxxAir IF14UPS 1400-CFM 14-Inch Blade Heavy-Duty Exhaust Fan with Integrated Shutter, Wall Mounted Exhaust Fan
- INDUSTRIAL EXHAUST FAN: This MaxxAir 14″ Industrial Exhaust Fan is a powerful fan that can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, and a variety of other locations.
- THERMALLY PROTECTED FAN: The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed, thermally protected, PSC energy efficient motor.
- EXHAUST FAN WITH SHUTTER: The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. It helps remove unwanted odors, contaminants, excess moisture or heat.
- HEAVY DUTY EXHAUST FAN: The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. Rolled flange edges offer handling protection during installation.
- EXHAUST FAN WARRANTY: This heavy duty exhaust fan has 1 year limited warranty. The shutters open and close automatically. Fans do not come with electrical plugs. Requires wiring to your building’s electrical system.
• Warranty: 1 year
• Overall Dimension: 13 x 18 x 18 inches
• Item Weight: 27 pounds
• Color: Silver
• Style: Traditional
• Material: Steel
• Voltage: 120 V
• Air Flow Capacity: 1400 CFM
This MaxxAir 14″ Industrial Exhaust Fan is a powerful fan that can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, and a variety of other locations. The fan is well suited to ventilate many types of substances from dust to humidity, excluding hazardous chemicals or fumes. The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed, thermally protected, PSC energy efficient motor. The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. Rolled flange edges offer handling protection during installation. The unit consists of a fan and integrated shutters. The exhaust fan is 14 inches.
From the Manufacturer
The MaxxAir 1400 CFM Heavy-duty Exhaust Fan with Shutter and PSC Energy Efficient Thermally Protected Motor and 14-Inch fan blade can be used for a variety of uses. It can be used in barns, greenhouses and other commercial applications. It helps remove unwanted odors, contaminants, excess moisture or heat. The shutter opens and closes automatically. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. The factory is 100% powered by wind generated power, 95% of all waste products are recycled and the packaging is recycled cardboard.
8. Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
- Totally enclosed condenser motor and double-tapered, dolphin shaped bladed blower wheel quietly moves air
- UL listed for Tub/ Shower enclosure:Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire .Air Volume (CFM): 290 (257 at 0.25″ static pressure)
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel
- Rated 290 cubic feet per minute. Duct Diameter: 6-Inch. Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 12 3/16″. Product dimensions: 15 x 15 x 10.2 inches
FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling™ 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan So Quiet You Might Not Know it’s OnThis WhisperCeiling™ model features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. Our fan uses a wide blower wheel that moves a large amount of air at reduced RPMs. The blower wheel is also designed to draw air in from both sides, which helps keep the noise down, as there is more area for the air to enter the wheel. In fact, it is quiet enough that you might not even know it’
From the Manufacturer
The Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM fan features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a double-tapered, dolphin shaped bladed blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. Panasonic fans use a wide blower wheel that move a large amount of air at reduced RPMs, so they are quiet enough that you might not even know they’re on. With a 2.0 sone level and rated 290 cubic feet per minute, this fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years due to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace. We designed the electrical configuration of this model’s condenser motor to allow it to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings. And, the fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust. This Energy Star qualified fan has a built-in damper to prevent back draft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan. The Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan is covered by a manufacturer warranty for period of three years from the date of the original purchase and is sold one item per package.
9. iLiving – 20" Wall Mounted Exhaust Fan – Automatic Shutter – Variable Speed – Vent Fan For Home Attic, Shed, or Garage Ventilation
- CUT COOLING COSTS: Reduce expensive cooling bills at home. Ready to install, our Wall Mounted automatic shutter vent fan is designed to help remove excess heat and moisture, prevent mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home – including the attic, garage, shed, and more. Corrosion-resistant, the fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Customize your comfort. iLiving Exhaust Fan has adjustable speed functionality when combined with the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller (sold separately).
- WEATHER RESISTANT SHUTTERS: Constructed from durable, high-grade aluminum, these shutters can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products adding to the fan’s longevity and preventing corrosive rust from forming.
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: Small but mighty, you’ll enjoy the power and efficiency of iLiving’s Shutter Exhaust Fan. The 20-inch runs on standard 120 volts at 1/4 HP, 2.59 amps with 1075 rotations per minute, cooling and ventilating an area of 3368 cubic feet per minute!
iLiving – Wall Mounted Shutter Exhaust Fan Are you looking for a reliable way to reduce your cooling costs while keeping your home cooler and more comfortable year-round? If so, you’ve found just what you’re looking for! Made with top quality materials, craftsmanship and engineering, the iLiving Shutter Exhaust Fan is designed to offer superior ventilation in any space you choose to install. By removing excess heat and moisture our exhaust fan prevents mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round while reducing expensive cooling bills. • Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel Frame • Weather Resistant Aluminum Shutters and Blades • Motion-Balanced for Quiet Operation • Thermally Protected and Permanently Lubricated Motor • Automatic Shutters • For Home Cooling and Ventilation • Corrosion-Resistant Wire Guards • Variable Speed Setting Functionality On Select Sizes (controller sold separately) • UL Listed • Available in (8 or 9) Size Variations Perfect Cooling and Ventilation Solution For • Homes • Attics • Garages • Sheds • Removing Excess Heat and Moisture • Preventing Allergens and Mold • Reducing Cooling Costs • And More The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwiring. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inches, 12 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches, 20 inches, 24 inches, 30 inches, and 36 inches. The 18-inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a Single Speed model. The iLIVING 30-inch and 36-inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. For variable-speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately.
10. Garage Vent 300 CFM | Improve Air Quality and Rid Your Garage of Unwanted Humidity, Moisture, Mold, Mildew, Odor, and Contaminants. Wall Mounted Garage Ventilation Fan.
- Improve air quality and rid your garage of unwanted humidity, moisture, mold, mildew, odor, and contaminants.
- With a simple DIY installation process and a turn of the dial, you can maintain your desired climate and feel confident in storing your valuable tools, sporting goods, vehicles, and equipment in a climate controlled space free of harmful humidity.
- Garage Vent 300 CFM for 3 stall garage. Air volume – 4,800ft³, ~ 4 cycles of air / hr.
- Product Dimensions: 11.25” x 9” x 3.5” Cord Length: 15 feet
- Pro-Kit for easy installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
The Garage Vent from Tru North Vent Company is the ultimate garage ventilation solution, designed to improve air quality and rid your garage of unwanted humidity, moisture, mold, mildew, odor, and contaminants. With a simple DIY installation process and a turn of the dial, you can maintain your desired climate and feel confident in storing your valuable tools, sporting goods, vehicles, and equipment in a climate controlled space free of harmful humidity. The Garage Vent comes in 3 sizes to fit your square footage needs. GVHC125 CFM: Garage Stalls = 1. Estimated Air Volume = 1,600 cubic feet. 4 cycles of air per hour. Amps = .15. dB = 45. GVHC225 CFM: Garage Stalls = 2. Estimated Air Volume = 3,200 cubic feet. 4 cycles of air per hour. Amps = .30. dB = 61. GVHC300 CFM: Garage Stalls = 3. Estimated Air Volume = 4,800 cubic feet. 4 cycles of air per hour. Amps = .50. dB = 68. How it works: As the humidity in the garage rises the vent turns on automatically. The Garage Vent pulls outside air in through overhead door gaps and then pushes the mixed air out. Once the humidity set point is reached, the vent turns off automatically. The Garage Vent comes with exterior louver, UL flex duct, and all mounting hardware. The vent is 11.25″ x 9″ x 3.5″. Cord length is 15 feet. We highly recommend the Pro-Kit, which is our pre-assembled, professional installation toolkit that has everything you need to make installation quick and easy. The Pro-Kit can be purchased for an additional cost and includes the following: Zircon StudSensor Pro SL-AC 3 in 1 (9V battery not included) 10” Pilot Bit 6 1/2″ Hole Saw Hole Saw Arbor, Pilot Bit & Spring Extra Pilot Bit (just in case) 1/4” Magnetic Drive #2 Philips 4” Magnetic Drive 3 oz. 100% Silicone Safety Glasses Check out our website for more info and installation instructions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Profile Exhaust Fan Jv394ssb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!