995 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
2. AmazonBasics Tension Curtain Rod – 78-108", White
- Adjustable-length curtain rod for easily hanging curtains
- Simple set-up—no tools required
- expands with a simple twist
- provides consistent tension for a long-lasting, tight, secure fit
- Can be used for shower curtains or hanging curtains in windows or doorways
- Sleek contemporary style
- choice of color for easy coordinating with surrounding decor
- Measures 78 to 108 inches
- backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand.
3. UHPPOTE Wired 9-28VDC Conventional Manual Call Point Fire Reset Push In Pull Down Emergency Alarm Station Dual Action
- Non UL Listed
- Key lock available
- Dual Action
- The HC102 conventional manual call point designed for conventional fire alarm system for reporting fire or emergency condition by its PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches
- Pushing in and then pulling down on the handle activates the normally-open alarm switch. Once latched in the down position , the word” ACTIVATED” appears at the top in bright yellow, with a portion of the handle protruding at the bottom as a visible flag.
- Note: Call point can’t work alone, need work with alarm control panel
The manual call points provide a textured finger-hold area that includes Braille text. In addition to PUSH IN and PULL DOWN text, there are arrows indicating how to operate the station, provided for non-English-speaking people.
Pushing in and then pulling down on the handle activates the normally-open alarm switch. Once latched in the down position , the word” ACTIVATED” appears at the top in bright yellow, with a portion of the handle protruding at the bottom as a visible flag.
Resetting the station is simple: insert the key, twist one quarter-turn, then open the station’s front cover, causing the spring-loaded operation handle to return to its original position. The alarm switch can then be reset to its normal(non-alarm) position manually(by hand) or by closing the station’s front cover, which automatically resets the switch.
Loop design and wiring:
The fire alarm control panel Zone wire can be connected to terminal loop(+), loop(-) unpolarized wire.
If the manual call point is in the end of the zone wire, a 5.6K resistance should be connected to terminal loop(+),loop(-).
Note: All wiring must conform to applicable local codes, ordinances, and regulations.
Mounting indoor wall
Attach mounting base to wall at 1.5 meter’s(59in) high
Connect field wiring to terminals
To attach product to mounting base
Secure product by tightening the one mounting screws in the front of the product housing.
Non UL Listed
Operating voltage range: 9-28VDC Volts
Alarm resistance: 470ohm/1W
Operating humidity range: 10% to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
Operating temperature range: -10℃~50℃ (14℉~122℉)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 140x104x45mm / 5.51″x4.09″x1.77″
Net Weight: 220g / 0.44lb
1 x Fire alarm call point
2 x Keys
1 x English manual
4. UHPPOTE Wired 12/24VDC Sound and Light Fire Alarm Warning Strobe Siren Horn Sound Alert Safety System Sensor
- Non UL listed
- Three different tones, you can choose any one of them according to your need.
- Super loud sound, the alarm volume over or equal to 105dB
- Built-in 6pcs LEDs,super bright when send out alarm signal,effectively remind people flee from fire
- The Sound-light Fire Alarm apparatus are one kind terminal device for alarm, it is fit for the sound & light alarm when the fire happens.
5. Honeywell Ademco 6160CR-2 Commercial Fire Alpha Keypad
6. Honeywell – 5140mps-2 – Product – Allen Reset Pull Station (1)
7. Bg-12 – Firelite Fire Alarm Pull Station
8. Graphics Wallplates – Fire Alarm – Single Toggle Wall Plate Cover
- Single Gang Toggle wall plate with direct print on graphics and matching art screws (1-gang 1-toggle).
- Midway Size (4.9″ x 3.2″) with 3/8″ greater length and width coverage than a standard size wallplate for easy makeover mismatch wall paint color or nicks under the old plates
- UV-resistant unbreakable nylon wallplates are suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
- Easy to clean and maintain with a damp towel or sponge
- Proudly made in the United States. Wall plate only, light switch is not included.
9. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
10. Simplex 4099-9006 Double Action, Push Pull Down Station
SIMPLEX 4099-9006 Double Action, Push Pull Down Station
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Fire Alarm Pull Station Glass Break Rod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!