Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop hobs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop hobs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
809 reviews analysed
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
2. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Black
- Cooktop is 11 13/16″ W x 14 15/16″ L x 2 13/16″H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean
- the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
With its simple to use control interface and its smooth ceramic glass cooking surface, the True Induction TI-1B is one of the best cooktops on the market. Unlike most other single burner cooktops where they can only be used on the countertop, the TI-1B has the ability to be installed into a countertop. It can be installed in your boat, outdoor kitchen, apartment or simply use it as a portable unit, the possibilities of where it can be installed are endless. True Induction’s high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat. This allows the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power. Ready to start cooking? The optimal cookware for induction cooktop has a flat bottom and a diameter between 4.5 to 10 inches. It is simple to tell if your cookware is compatible with True Induction, simply grab a magnet and if it holds to the bottom of the pan, your cookware is compatible. The most common types of induction compatible cookware include stainless steel, cast iron and steel-enamel. To install this into your countertop, the countertop cutout needs to be 14 1/4″ W x 11″ L.
3. Foldable Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel, Gas Stovetop Heat Diffuser Ring Plate CookTop 8-9.5 inches (11)
- ELPS AVOID OVERHEATING FOODS: The heat diffuser is helpful when you cook heat sensitive items such as caramel, rice and oats and when simmering sauces
- DISTRIBUTES HEAT AND COOKS EVENLY: By heating evenly, this improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food
- NO NEED TO BUY EXPENSIVE INDUCTION PANS: With the diffuser, you can use all of your pans on most induction stoves, helping to avoid unnecessary costs on induction cookware when wanting to heat foods over a low heat. Please note that this heat diffuser is not recommended for high heat cooking on an induction surface
- STAINLESS STEEL AND ALUMINIUM: The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and lower layers are stainless steel whilst the middle is aluminum allowing for excellent heat distribution
- CAN ALSO BE USED AS A GAS HOB TRIVET STABILIZER AND FOLDABLE: Ideal support for stove top espresso pots no matter how small the pan is. This diffuser also comes with a SILICON handle so you can easily move it without the risk of burning yourself. You can also hang it next to your stove for easy and quick access and foldable for easy storage
Upromax Stainless Steel Induction Hob Heat Diffuser The Upromax Heat Diffuser is the perfect gadget to improve your cooking. How is that possible? By evenly distributing the heat that reaches the pan you can accomplish the following results: 1) Avoid any hot or burnt spots and thus 2) Achieve an even taste and a even texture. ***Please note that induction hob and pan are not included The perfect kitchen gadget. Moreover, the Upromax heat diffuser is primarily essential for gas stoves that are powerful and setting the flame low is difficult. This is quite essential for dishes that need to simmer and hence low settings are crucial such as making caramel, simmering sauces and melting chocolate. Improve the quality of your cooking and the taste of the food. Apart from the already mentioned benefits, this gadget allows you to use all your regular pans on an induction surface. Believe it or not, you don’t have to buy any induction pans, you simply need to place the Upromax heat diffuser on the induction surface and your regular pan is converted into an induction pan. Lightweight, portable, secure and foldable. The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution. It distributes the heat evenly, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food. The item can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabilizer no matter how small the pan is. The diffuser comes with a SILICON handle so you can easily move it without the risk of burning yourself. Security Lock The diffuser is foldable for easy storage!!!
4. Empava IDCX36 36 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 5 Burners 240V, Black
- ???? The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer .
- ???? The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- ???? Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
- ???? Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- ???? 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop.
- ???? The EMPV-IDC36 features one 11 in. heating element up to 3700-Watt, two 7. 5 in. heating element up to 2400-Watt and two 6. 5 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ???? Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen.
- ???? Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 36 in. L x 21 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 35. 3 in. L x 20 in. D. , Requires 220~240 Volts wiring with 40 amps breaker, hard wiring included.
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
7. 9.45inch Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel Induction Diffuser Plate for Electric Gas Stove Glass Induction Cooktop Heat Diffuser Cooking Induction Adapter Hob Ring Plate
- ★【Material】: The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution. Suitable for gas stove, electric stove, induction stove etc.
- ★【Function】: The heat diffuser plate distributes the heat evenly, it does a good job spreading the heat out over the entire plate, evenly across the pan or pot without overcooking or burning certain areas, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food. It is especially suitable for a long stew cooking.
- ★【Application】: The induction plate is very suitable for induction burner cooker, also for gas stove. Use this plate can through the heat from the stove to the cookware like cast iron enamel ware, copper pot, coffee pot, stainless steel pot, aluminum pot and ceramic pot and any pans. Tips: You’d better not put it on the magnetic oven
- Heat the plate before putting the pan or pot on it.
- ★【Protect Cookware】: The induction diffuser hob plate is the perfect gadget which allows you to use all of your pans on most induction stoves, you don’t have to buy expensive induction pans, don’t have to buy pan after pan due to overexposure to flame
- Our induction plate is easy-to store and efficient, and it will provide your cookware with years of additional life.
- ★【Energy Saving】: Our diffuser plate allows you to cook more with less energy and heat for all-around savings. Notice: It is normal that the surface of the plate would discolor after used, it does not affect the function of the product, nor is it a quality problem. When you use it on induction cooker, this plate only can use the temperature function, can not use level(power) function. You can read the product instructions carefully before using it.
Do you have a skillet or old cookware that you were going to give up?
With our induction plate, you can keep it and use it with your induction burner.
It makes it possible to use any cookware on an induction stove, it can make your non-induction cookware compatible with your induction cooktop.
· High quality heat diffuser plate used to heat non-inductive pans evenly
· Work with any pot or pan so you won’t have to buy induction specific cookware
· Lightweight and durable, energy saving technology, protect your cookware from damage
· The induction adapter plate can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabilizer no matter how small the pan is
· This will work as a heat diffuse unless your induction cooktop has a surface-temperature sensor, in which case it will trigger an overheat error
· This product can not be contacted with food directly. Please do not put food directly on the plate
· It takes time to get up to temperature, so the induction plate is not suitable for boiling water or ultra-high temperature cooking
· Do not use cold water to wash the hot plate, in case the plate would be bursting or swelling that they can not be used normally
· After the power off, the afterheat will maintain at least ten minutes, do not touch the product directly with your hands before its completely chill
Questions & Answers
Q: Can the diffuser plate be used on a gas stove?
A: Yes, it can be used on gas ranges, electric stove, induction cooktop, also can be used on a glass stovetop.
Q: Can the diffuser plate be used for cast iron pan on a glass top stove?
A: Yes, it works great! Use it on your glass/ceramic top induction cooktop to cook with non-induction pans
Q: Does plates have a “stay cool” handle?
A: Yes, the handle stays cool. But you should be carefully while using.
Q: Does the Diffuser smell when hot?
A: No smells.
8. Artestia 7-1/4" or 9-1/4" Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Aluminum/Stainless Steel Disc with Heat Proof Handle (7-1/4" Disc)
- Induction Hob Heat Diffuser Aluminum / Stainless Steel Disc with Heat Proof Handle by Artestia
- This gadget enables non-induction cookware to be used on induction surfaces, so you can use your regular cookware on induction cooktop to avoid unnecessary costs
- The aluminum / stainless steel disc distributes heat fast and evenly, which improves cooking quality. Built of premium quality aluminum and stainless steel, it’s durable.
- Our improved feature of three little lumps on the bottom of the disc helps protect cooktop from overheating. Induction cooktop generates heat from electromagnetic wave which does not need direct contact of the disc to heat up, the three lumps on the bottom provides space that helps prevent the hot disc from overheating the surface of the induction burner.
- Very easy to clean and maintain, simply wash with water and dish soap, wipe out water and let it air dry
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop Hobs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!